The Role: Office Manager
Days: Daily, Monday to Friday
Permanent contract: 38 weeks per year, term-time only.
Grade: Scale points 17 to 20 (£26,317 to £28,785 FTE).
Pro rata’d (£20,861.85 – £22,917.92)
Start date: To Be Finalised but, due to COVID-19- most likely September or October 2020 depending on when school officially reopens.
We are seeking to appoint a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager to join our friendly, hardworking team. The role will be based at Snitterfield Primary School.
Are you the right person for this key role within our school and community? We are looking to appoint a highly effective, experienced Office Manager who has the confidence and ability to be the key person in our busy school office.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced in working in a broad business management/office management role and ideally have some previous experience of working in a school office environment
- An enthusiastic and approachable team player with excellent people skills
- A positive and friendly ‘face of the school’
- An effective communicator, with the ability to develop effective relationships with other schools in our federation
- A bright, proactive, well organised and committed individual with effective written and oral communication skills
- Someone with solid IT skills including experience of all Microsoft Office products, ideally some previous experience of using financial management systems and exposure to managing websites/school to parent apps.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of financial management, HR and premises maintenance and will take a lead role in Health & Safety. They will also be solely responsible for the day to day operation of our busy school office so must be confident decision makers and used to operating in roles with responsibility. The Office Manager will work closely with the Executive Headteacher and Governors to support them in setting and meeting strategic objectives.
Please send all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews dates will be confirmed once school has officially re-opened.
Although we would usually warmly welcome prospective candidates to visit the school. Due to COVID-19, we are not currently offering school visits.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
Interview date: TBC (Summer or Autumn Term 2020 depending on when school officially re-opens).