We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, kind and caring midday supervisor to join our team. You will be responsible for the supervision of children during the midday break, under the direction of the Senior Midday Supervisor. From 12:00PM to 13:15PM every Thursday and Friday for 38 weeks per year, term-time only. More hours will be available from September 2019 and occasional, ad-hoc cover is also available should the candidate want it.
Snitterfield Primary School is a welcoming, outward-looking school on the north east side of Stratford-upon-Avon. We are seeking an enthusiastic, caring individual to join our lunchtime staff. We are a happy school with an excellent lunchtime team who are fully involved in the life of the school.
Along with the normal lunchtime duties, you will help to ensure that the children are safe, secure and in a caring environment. Are you someone who:
• can provide effective, proactive supervision and assistance in our dining hall?
• can ensure our children are safe, happy and well-behaved during the lunchtime period,
both in our hall and outside on the playground in all weathers?
• is enthusiastic and has the ability to use your own initiative?
• has high standards?
• will work effectively as part of a team?
• have a sympathetic understanding of the personal and social needs of young children
• be familiar with games and activities suitable for occupying primary age children
• relate well to children, inspiring trust and respect
• demonstrate emotional resilience in working with challenging behaviours
• have a positive attitude towards and liking for primary age children
• be able to co-operate as a member of a staff team
• be adaptable, sensitive and tactful, respecting confidentiality where appropriate
Training will be provided if required, but you do need to make sure that you meet the minimum requirements of our Person Specification.
We can offer: – friendly, enthusiastic children. – A committed, hard-working staff. – Training opportunities to ensure you have the knowledge to perform your role effectively.
Additional Information & How to Apply
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
All completed Application forms and Equality Details forms should be returned by post or e-mail to Mrs Anna Carless, School Business Manager, Snitterfield Primary School, School Road, Snitterfield, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 0JL / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact the School Office on 01789 731301.
Proposed interview date: Monday 22nd October 2018.
Closing date: Tuesday 16th October 2018.