Would you like to:
- Make a difference to the life chances of the children in your local area?
- Get to know your local community better or perhaps give something back to that community?
- Develop your personal skills or learn something new?
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of primary education?
- Meet new people and have fun?
Being a school governor can be incredibly rewarding, and while it does make demands on your free time, it can be an excellent way to enhance your own personal skills as well as to make a very real difference to the people in a school community – most importantly, the children.
All governors to school governing bodies must be elected or appointed. If you want to be part of the Governing Body for the Stratford Rural Schools’ Federation, please enquire about any vacancies by email to SRSFgovernors@welearn365.com, or contact Sarah Plaskitt, the Executive Headteacher, through any of the three schools. You can also call our Clerk, Helen Yeomans, on 01789 292112.
You can find more information about becoming a school governor on the Warwickshire County Council website at www.warwickshire.gov.uk/becomeagovernor from where you can also download an application form.
We are currently looking to recruit governors with an interest or some experience in Finance and also in the areas of the Curriculum and Teaching and Learning. If you think you might have something to offer, we’d love to hear from you.